Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity leveling For Maintenance Orders Through CM25 and CM29

former_member221085
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained Profile, SAPPM_G013 under heading capacity availability in transaction OIOI, but when I go to run CM25, system ask for profile and profile that I defined / attached (SAPPM_G013) in transaction OIOI is not available in the field entries of CM25.

Then I run CM29, where I successfully, dispatch all the activities of an order and save the results, finally when I open the order it again shows me capacity availability popup upon release and I also found the order status is still remain same CRTD.

As per my understanding, after dispatching, system must automatically release the order  /  capacity availability popup should not be shown again.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Why system is showing popup after dispatching?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the status of  your operations after you have dispatched the resources?

former_member221085
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murad,

Thanks for your reply.

You are right, operations status have been changed from CRTD to CRT DSPT and operations scheduled automatically. But on order release system still shows same message of finite scheduling / detail info.

As per my understanding, if operations dispatch from CM29 then order should be released automatically.

Please advise.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BUSINESS PROCESSES EXPERT,

What settings are you using in OIOI for the Release Order field?

PeteA

former_member221085
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Please review the below screen shot and tell If any wrong assignment is maintained.

former_member221085
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Murad & Pete,

Please reply.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BPE,

According to the F1 help, SAPSFCG013 is the default profile for capacity planning.

So try changing the Overall Profile to SAPSFCG013 and retest.

PeteA

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member221085
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murad,

Thanks for your reply.

As per your proposed settings system will not show capacity over load popup and bypass it upon release. I am trying to shown capacity overload message / popup by multiple persons assignment on work center by using HRMS option of work center and then these persons utilization on order operations under internal button ----> Requirement Assignment.

Regards,

former_member221085
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Murad,

I have set OIOI, as you recommended. System is showing me the popup on order. But I am still confused about dispatching. When I dispatch persons from CM25, system updated order operations, requirement assignment data as dispatched but system still showing popup upon order release. As per my understanding, on dispatching from CMM25, system must automatically perform order release in back ground and should not show capacity popup again.

If I am doing mistake in doing dispatching, please let me know.

Thanks.