cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rejecting sales item doesn't update document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create a return document with reference to a sales order. Document flow is updated in table vbfa. vbfa-RFMNG keeps the reference quantity. When I change quantity in the return order, frmng is updated automatically. But when I set reject reason to the return order, frmng is not cleared. Is it a bug? I tried create order with reference to contract and do the same thing the frmng is cleared. How to make return to behave same way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony;

I guess we are trying to compare 2 different things here...

1. When u create a order referring a Contract, the value in the contract is updated, the behavior is different here.

2. When you create a RE document there is no updation in the OR document in terms of value. This is just a reference.

Since the behavior is diff the VBFA updation is also diff.

This is not a bug but std. SAP behavior.

Regards,

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thanks for your replay. But when I change quantity in the return order, the corresponding quantity in the VBFA is updated. So when user check on the document flow of the sales order, he could see the updated quantity of the return order. But when return order is rejected, this information is not updated on document flow of the sales order. That is what I don't understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tony;

This appears to be a Copy Control issue. Pls check the copy control from Contract to Order you will find the Update (Pos./neg. quantity) qty as positive. for RE to OR check the setting you will find this blank. This is the issue here.

If you want the VBFA table to be updated you need to make this entry as positive. But this is not advisable.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

I've tried this before, but it still didn't work. Now I found out it's hard coded in the include LV45P048, Form VBFA_FUELLEN.

IF ( VBFA-VBTYP_N CA VBTYP_ANFO OR

VBFA-VBTYP_V CA VBTYP_KONT ) AND

F_ABGRU NE SPACE.

VBFA-RFMNG = 0.

VBFA-RFWRT = 0.

VBFA-RFMNG_FLT = 0.

VBFA-RFMNG_FLO = 0.

ENDIF.

I need to enhance on this part.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos