cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/SDP221, selection locks ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DP experts

Two selection conditions loaded in different sessions of SDP94.. NO common CVC's at detailed level. Did all looks ups from MC62.

Lock arguments conflict. Dialog says selected data is locked. I do not see anything common. Stale locks are deleted. Still arguments appear. I can only see the lock GUID's in SM12

What can be possibly wrong.?

I don't see the message details of 221 in SAP notes

Lock is set at a live cache level.

Thanks

BS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Borat,

Please check if you have special characters(>, <, <=, etc) in your selection profiles, if yes please remove them and make the selections specific and check the locks..

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

No wildcards, no range, no exclusions in range, no special chars.

I dug these notes out

1722188 - DP mass processing job: locking conflict (detailed lock)

1988958 - Data is locked: How to find out locked planning objects when using liveCache locking logic

/SAPAPO/TS_LC_DISPLAY_LOCKS is a report delivered in this note.

You can check locks when you see lock GUID;s in SM12 which is always the case when live cache lock is used. Authorizations are the same for this report and SM12. The note says you can navigate between the two.

But yes, no point wasting time finding out what is locked when there is a report like above. I have not downloaded it. I dont know if this note is part of latest patch. I need to check that. ..

Makes sense. As with SAP, little things of no economic consequence and so much struggle.

Thanks

BS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Borat,

If you are sure the CVCs are totally exclusive please check following:

1. In the planning area if Key-figure specific lock you have activated or not

2. If yes for above please check if you have checked the check box "Don not lock read only key figures". If this is checked please uncheck the same and do the data loading again and see the result.

Regards,

Mukesh Pandey