cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC 10.0 Automated Continuous Monitoring Results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts;

We created automated controls via using Continuous Monitoring menu. Then we used Scheduling tab to run this control according to its business rule. It worked fine but here is the question , I can see the resuts of control as an ıssue at Job Monitor menu, but I want to also see these results at  Work Inbox menu, also with email notification. Is it possible to do that?

Regards,

Dilara Çamdeviren.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

Resolved.

Workflow configuration.

Thanks.

Regards,

Salomão

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again;

I solved the issue by maintaining the event queue setting . I activated the job "SWEQSRV", and the problem is solved. Thanks for your all helpings.

Regards,

Dilara Çamdeviren.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

How you activated the job "SWEQSRV"?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salomao ;

Please go to the customizing activity that SPRO- Governance Risk and Compliance - General Settings- Workflow- Maintaining the Event Queue Settings.

Switch to the "Background Job" then  press the button Schedule background job.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

My job is on , but when I check the log:

10.08.2015 12:02:04 Job SWEQSRV is not active - cancellation not possible!

Do you had this issue?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salomao;

I hadn't face this kind of issue. Maybe you can unschedule the job first, then schedule again. Also you can create the job via SM37 transaction. You can talk with your basis team about this problem.

Also please look at this discussion;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

What do you do, see:

:

Without Owner.

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

As per the product functionality, this feature is already provided

When the automated monitoring job gets completed, the owner of the control will get the results in his

Work Inbox and if the email notification is activated for the same, he will get notification also.

Like we do the basic role assignment to the responsible person and other necesarry assignments for manual controls, we have to do same for the automated controls also.

You can check the PC guide from the market place for it.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky;

Thanks for your helpful answer, I checked the guide but I couldn't find the information about role assignments. Exactly where we have to do these assignments? I did this into roles tab at related organization level, but it is stil not working, also I checked the worflow customizing steps but nothing shown at my inbox. Also I checked the issue results at job monitor, I saw there is no owner as you can see below, and I couldn't assign it here, it is not allowed. Do you have any idea how can I fix this problem?

Regards,

Dilara Çamdeviren.

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

As I said you need to assign onwer to the control at control level.

Same can be done at

SPRO -> Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Workflow -> Maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules.

Here assign role related to the control and then user to this role.

Now to make this role available to the control entity , maintain it to the IMG -

SPRO -> Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Authorizations -> Maintain Entity Role Assignment.

Make basic checks like user validity , role validity , etc.

Reschedule the job and the responsibel person will receive the task in his Work Inbox.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again Silky;

I did the customizing activities at Manitain Custom Agent Determination Rules and Maintain Entitiy Role Assigment. Also I checked the user validity, etc. But nothing is changed.

At below, you can see the user roles, do I have to add something else?

Also, my control page does not have "Owner" tab.

Regards,

Dilara Çamdeviren

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

Control owner is always assigned at the local control level.

Open the control through Organziation -> Subprocess -> control.

Then you will find the owner tab  to assign owner.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky;

I assigned the control owner role to control accordig to local control level as you can said, also reschedule the job, but the problem is not solved. Can you suggest me anything else?

Regards,

Dilara Çamdeviren.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

Did you maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules in SPRO, to initiate workflows?

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna ;

Yes, I did , but nothing changes.

Regards,

Dilara Çamdeviren.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

Can you specify, what is the rule that you maintained in 'Custom Agent Determination'?

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Ramakrishna;

At below, you can see that I assigned these roles to "Send notification to object owner" business event. Then I assgin my user to SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_CTL_OWNER - Cross Regulation Control Owner at Control roles tab.

Regards

Dilara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the following rule and check it once!

Business Event           -           0PC_RECE_ISSUE   

Sort No                      -           1

Role                           -           SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_CTL_OWNER

Entity                         -           G_IS   

Sub Entity                  -            MO

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created the rule unfortunately nothing is changed .

Regards,

Dilara.

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilara,

Just to make sure that you havent misses anything.

Can you please list down the steps that you have performed till now.

Regards,

Silky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky;

I did these customizing activities at SPRO-General Settings-Workflow:

Perform Automatic Workflow Customizing

Perform Task-Specific Customizing (Activate Event Linkages , etc.)

Maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules

Maintain Inbound E-mail Settings for Survey

Maintain Workflow Notifications

Activates BC sets of POWL for Work Inbox.

At NWBC screen I created organization, process, subprocess, control objective and control at Master Data Menu. Then I created Data Source (Configurable) , Business Rule and then I assign the Business Rule to the control. Then I assing roles to control and organization at Organization level menu. Then I created Automated Monitoring Job. When the job finished , I clicked on 'Issue' I couldn't see the owner and also I couldn't assign a remediation plan, and nothing happened at my inbox. (PS: I also checked the my inbox as generating reports as background, I can see reports at my inbox.)

Regards,

Dilara.