cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve /IWBEP/CX_SBCM_FATAL exception in gateway ?

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I was working on gateway and it was working fine till sometime back . But when i tried to access my gateway projects after a few hours (which were actually working fine till sometime back ), was throwing this error as in screenshot. I am very much confused as all the projects throws the same error and the system was idle .

Suggest the needed remedies to overcome this .

Regards

Virinchy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be Basis team applied a note or upgraded SPs meanwhile?

Check this note.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2005904

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks krishna for a prompt reply.

I am nt sure if they have applied any . Need to check with them. 

In the mean while, Could you suggest any alternative to resolve this ?  

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If EVERY project is giving a dump, then probably you cannot do much.

By seeing the error, it looks like there is some problem with Association and Navigation artefacts. So I might verify those artefacts for the projects giving a dump.

As a last resort, you may start debugging class /IWBEP/CL_SBUI_SB_NAV_TREE and find out why is it dumping.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also ensure that IF_FND component is at a higher or at least same SP level as IW_BEP. I would suggest upgrading SP level of IW_FND.

You may speak with your basis team and find out what was applied to IW_BEP component recently.

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Krishna , for a much needed suggestion. Will check this with the basis team , and surely update you.

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

There 's a mismatch(an S- note applied) in the IWBEP level compared to IWFND , which happened to be the root cause of this error.

Thanks again for pointing this .

Answers (0)