Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order confirmation - LM05

tomas_martinez18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to confirm a transfer order through LM05 t code.

During the confirmation, the material code that appears in the TO is the one in the MATNR-MARA. When I input the same code to confirm the TO, the system shows the following message:

"Material record not found when searching by EAN ID XXXXXXXX"

Why is comparing with the EAN code and not for the material code?

Thank you very much for the help.

Regards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola

Estoy intentando confirmar una orden de transporte de salida a través de la transacción LM05. En el momento de indicar el código de material para que valide con el que figura en la OT, el sistema arroja el mensaje de error:

"No existe registro de material al buscar número EAN XXXXXX"

Porque si el material que figura en la OT es el correspondiente al del campo MATNR-MARA, el sistema compara contra el código EAN? Que debo modificar para que compara vs el código de Material de la MARA?

Gracias por la ayuda.

Saludos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor

Hi Tomas,

Please check the verification profile of the transfer order and also check the setting for the verification profile. it seems the value is maitained as 3 hence system is checking with the EAN Code. if you want to enter the material code then the value in verification profile shoule be 1

To find which verification profile system is picking please click on the Assign verification profile to Goods movment which is below to Define profile, check the source and destination storage type and movement type in Transfer order and then find the verification profile defined in the above said node, once u have the verification profile then go to Define profile and check what value is maintained against Mat. Src bin / Dest Src Bin

Check the value maintained in the Mat. Src. Bin, or Mat Dest Bin (this depend on the verification profile which you activated at what level source or destination)

tomas_martinez18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish Kumar.

Thank you very much for your anwswer. It is correct and your answer solved my problem.

Also i found the answer in the following post.

Thanks again.

Regards

Answers (0)