Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find associated SLD element for specified class - PI

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with our PI.

Unable to find associated SLD element for specified class (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationRepository, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationRepository, string, Name, repository.ppi.ora-lh, string], target element class: SAP_XIIntegrationServer)

I find this 1117249 - Incomplete Registration of PI components in SLD

In SLD -- Technical Systems -- PI the same ppi.ora-lh does not have domain associated I did what note explains but no luck.

Any clue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Usually, you may need to follow note 764176 - Manual correction of XI content in SLD to

re-register all PI components.

Good luck.

Regards,

Wendy

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What if one is not registered?

I wonder if this can delete something else from PI configuration

1. 1. In the SLD interface, open the "Content Maintenance" view under "Administration" (as of 7.10: the "CIM Instances" view). Select "XI Integration Server" from the drop-down menu and navigate to the associations of the integration server. Select the "XI Integration Server Logical Identity" association and delete the association by pressing the 'Remove' button
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

I believe you must have tried the re-registration process in 1117249 but it didn't work as you said.

That's why note 764176 is needed.

You are right, it re-builds the PI configuration in SLD. And It requires a pretty careful manual work so maybe you can do it on any non-PRD system first.

Regards,

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We found that ora-lh should not be registered because it does not exist anymore.

After delete from SLD its associations after restart of Java Instance it appears again.

Any clue?

Answers (0)