cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap adapter issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to integrate between HCM and Successfactor. I have done the integration and configuration for the scenario.

Now, when I try to trigger the data from HCM, I am able to receive to Pi system and push the data to the web service. While posting the data, it will create a session ID. The session ID is created in webservice but not able to get back the response.

In the receiver SOAP CC, I am getting synchronous time out exceeded.

Please suggest how I can fix the issue.

Regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default PI will wait for 1 min for synchronous response .If it doesn't receive within that time period it will throw timeout exception.

From your description "request message reached to target system" means url configured by you is correct and target system is up and running.

Check the below.

Check with target system folks how much time they are taking to respond back

Check with n/w and firewall teams for any failures in traffic b/w PI and target system by sharing time period.They can check and confirm you on this .

Regards

Venkat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Webservice will not respond if payload size is very large also. Try to download the payload and see the size of the message. If you feel this could be the problem, initially try to test with small chunk of data to check the webservice availability and connectivity between PI system.

Regards,

Krupa

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

The time out issue can happen when the webservice is not reachable from PI. Please check if your firewall is open and you are using the right url. you can also refer below blog for module configuration

regards,

Harish