Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back ground jobs excluding

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SDExperts

i using this program RVV50R10C To exclude some sales documents in back ground jobs

ex : i have 100000  to 1000050 sales doc no are there so in this i dont want to some sales documents nors in background like 1000015,17,22,

But i am not able to it

i am using this program ..RVV50R10C   is it right ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The said program is a standard transaction VL10C which is a line item transaction / program.  You have not indicated on what logic, you would not want certain sale orders to be considered.  You can try by validating those by creating a variant for that.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear 

You can try by validating those by creating a variant for that.

Thanks a lot For giving Your Knowledge but could you make it clear . creating Variant For Some sales order

Thanks a lot

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What lakshmi sir is saying that ,create a variant with some valid inputs ( example:Shipping Point/Receiving Pt,Delivery Priority ,Shipping Conditions and Route etc ) that those inputs are not having by few sales orders which you dont want to create a delivery documents.

BR's,

Naren

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

Using the above program, you cannot exclude sales orders

try with RVV50R10C

In the sales orders Tab  click on multiple selections list and exclude the documents from delivery processing

try this and revert

santosh

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot but may i know what is use of This program

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vemuri santosh kumar

In one line, you were indicating that the program would not work but in the next line you have suggested the same program.  Please check.

G. Lakshmipathi