Arabic Text in Crystal Report
I am having issues in displaying Arabic in crystal report. I am pretty sure that the data stored in Oracle (10g) is okay because when I query the same data using SQL Developer or TOAD, it is fetching and displaying Arabic contents as well. However, when the same query is used in the Crystal report, it is converting Arabic text into some weird Characters like ãÎÊáÝ etc. However, when I type Arabic in Crystal report, it is fine. The only issue is when I retrieve Arabic data from the database in Crystal report and try to show it, it converts it into some weird characters.
I am using Crystal Report 2008 version 12.0.0.x and I used the font of the field to be "Arial Unicode" but still of no use. I even tried changing the font setting from "right to left"; still no use. I have also tried using various fonts like 'Arabic Typesetting", "Arial Unicode", "Arial Narrow" etc but problem is still there.