cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use capacity splits in Machines "001" using PS work centers ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I want to manage capacity splits for machines in PS using work centers.

• I create work center CNR1 "Capacity Category 001 <Machine>", maintain the capacity header and maintain the rest of the work center as usual.
  • If I create a pooled capacity CR11, I can only assign one pooled capacity for a work center. however I added 3 individual capacities in the capacity header.
  • when I create an internal activity and assign the work center, work, activity type and number of individual capacities, I go to "Personnel Assignment" tab. I find the capacity category "001" Machine, and the fields down there are capacities not persons.
  • I try to open the possible values for the field "Capacity" and no values found.
  • Even the pooled capacity I assigned does not appear in F4.

How can I assign multiple capacities to a work center so that I can choose between them in the capacity split tab "Person assignment" in an internal activity in PS???

FYI: everything else in the internal activity is working perfectly fine, even personnel assignment. But we haven't activated personnel availability management in HR module.

Please help

Regards

A.Kholy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

surajprakash_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

You can achieve this by using creating individual capacity for category type.

Steps:-

1.Go to Cr02 define capacity category 001 .

2.Now double click on capacity category it will open its header details.

3.Now assign individual capacity this will appear in project. as shown

5.In project u can assign same in capacity.

Reward if helpfull.

Thanks

Suraj Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Eng. Suraj Parkash.

That was really very helpful

I have another question regarding the matter, if you can please help me with it, it's in the following link.

Answers (0)