cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Varaint Configuration- Varaint's Price not appearing in Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am getting a issue in Variant Configuration.  All the configuration is done, in VA01 the system is giving me the options of variants, however not taking the price of variants. Its taking the price of the main material only. I have checked the condition records also. Moreever, can you please suggest why we need to create dependencies twice, once in CU41 and the second time while creating BOM in variant configuration.  Is that neccessary?

Thank you!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure whether you have used a reference characteristic referring to SDCOM-VKOND and have your procedure to copy the characteristic values into this structure. Once this procedure is ready, you should maintain your condition records using the variant key. If these are done, I dont see why the problem should come up.

So

1. You should have a reference char pointing to the field SDCOM-VKOND

2. You should have a procedure to copy the values of characteristics into this structure.

3. You should have condition records for variants which are updated in SDCOM structure.

If all are done, then it is not working, pls let  the forum know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

You are right. I observed the same thing, However the issue is that I am trying it in IDES because in live server we dont have access.

Now the thing is SDCOM-VKOND - When I going to CU41 and enterring these values as table and field- the time I am saving it, it is going to blank. That means somehow the system is not taking it.

Not sure but yes, this can be the reason. Please suggest

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

shekhar saxena

CU41 is for creating configuration profile, please create referance characterstics using CT04 , on additional data tab , give refernce table and filed as SDCOM- VKOND.

create a procedure which transfer values from your normal characterstic to this pricing ref characterstic

go to VK11 and mainatins values for the values you selected for your configuration.

and will start working.

Thanks

Ritesh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shekhar,

Are you sure you create characteristics in CU41?

You should be kidding.

I dont know how one can create characteristics in CU41, but as long as you know what a characteristic is and how to create it, you can get what you want by following the steps mentioned above.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we create chanracterstics in CU41 which are global and realted to our all configuration, mostly dependecny type procedure or constraints

characterstic created on BOm level are local and in 99% cases its selection condition to select the component on specific BOM position with value selected for characterstic.

Thanks

Ritesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to SAP ERP PLM - Classification and Variant Configuration

G. Lakshmipathi