cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SAP MII transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the following error in an SAP MII Transaction. - Also please screenshot attached.  Please advice.

[ERROR] Uncaught exception from Projects_MDO_Update, com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.logging.LHException: com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: Failed to set the parameter 1 of the statement >>UPDATE MDO34309 SET FIELD1 = ?,FIELD2 = ?,FIELD3 = ?,FIELD4 = ?,LASTQUERYEXECUTION = ?,LASTQUERYEXECUTIONBY = ? WHERE FIELD2 =75<<: Cannot assign NULL. The setNull() method can only be used if the corresponding column is nullable.

[ERROR] [Projects_MDO_Update]com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.logging.LHException: com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: Failed to set the parameter 1 of the statement >>UPDATE MDO34309 SET FIELD1 = ?,FIELD2 = ?,FIELD3 = ?,FIELD4 = ?,LASTQUERYEXECUTION = ?,LASTQUERYEXECUTIONBY = ? WHERE FIELD2 >=0<<: Cannot assign NULL. The setNull() method can only be used if the corresponding column is nullable.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

It looks like in your MDO definition you haven't marked the first selected attribute as null able. Please attach your MDO definition also.

Regards,

Anushree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the attached you asked about?  MDO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

I think in your MDO query you are inserting data to this MDO. Whichever of your attributes do not have a value while inserting values, please mark the checkbox "Allow null default values" for them.

Regards,

Anushree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where I need to mark the checkbox "Allow null default values" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,
You will need to mark them in the MDO definition. You will see the checkbox there.

Regards,

Anushree