cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRMNXP Remove Menu Search and Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

We don't currently have the cross catalog search capabilities or do services.

The SRMNXP screen start off w/ Search as the first screen, then Catalog, then Can't Find, then Services.

We want to remove Search and Services, but not sure how this is done.  Any pointers or directions, as I don't think this can be modified in any Badi's.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

Either you can follow customJS approach or you can goto spro activity and hide the view. Following are the steps:

1) Goto spro-> SAP Implementation Guide -> SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SAP SRM User Interface Add-on -> Extension and Field Controls -> UI Configuration for Administrator

2) Search for view 'wi_home_search' and wi_home_services and uncheck Adm. Visib and Override flag for both the view

3) Re-run the application.

Please let me know if this works otherwise you  can go ahead with custom JS approach.

Best Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

The cookbook mentions that we have to move the standard config from Client 000 so we're doing that right now.  Currently I don't have any entries in that config entry.  Once it's imported, I will try and let you know. Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

With Extensibility in SAP SRM UserInterface Add-On 1.0 you would be able to do this.

You would have to use Custom JS approach for this.

To understand, please refer to point no. 2 in following blog:

http://scn.sap.com/community/srm/blog/2013/11/06/extensibility-in-sap-srm-user-interface-addon-10

Do you have Extensibility-Customer_cookbook.pdf ?

Incase you have, refer to the second example in section 2.2.3, this example would help you on how to hide a navigation item eg: Search

if you do not have, then send me your mail id I will forward you the cookbook.

Best Regards,

Jatin Bhasin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin,

I have the guide and will explore those sections. Thanks.