cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Alert sounds on event notifications in SAP Sourcing Auctions

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Are there additional visual & audio alerts that can be enabled during the Auction event in SAP Sourcing? (I.e. the system emits a sound when your rank changes , flashes the line item changed, when the phase ends you hear a sound—currently, only minimal visual alerts are available: line flashes when bid is entered/rank changes). IS there a system property for this or is it not available on the product?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,

I think you have all of the visual and audio changes identified.  There isn't anything else.

Thanks much,

Rosemary

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosemary, we dont get any audio alerts at all, its only visual changes, is that the only stuff available? thanks Tridip

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,

Yes, I thought there was an audio alert on the supplier side but I could be mistaken.  There are mostly visual alerts that we developed a while back with the help of customer input on what was important to them.

There aren't a lot of queues and, in fact, the customers we worked with at the time were concerned about "too much noise" that would take the attention away from the Auction in progress.

I'll take a look when I have a moment but I'm pretty sure you've identiefied everything there is.

Thanks much,

Rosemary

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks a lot Rosemary, this is really helpful, I agree that too many distractions are also an issue during an event, cheers Tridip

Answers (0)