cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution receipt can not be deleted manually in planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem that I could not be able to delete  "Distribution receipt (planned)" key figure values (data created by CTM) manully in the SNP planning book.

Could you please explain me what could be the root cause of this issue. But I can be able to create the data which was created manually.

Thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Reg,

SureshKumar Vanniyasekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Suresh,

Did you get this one solved eventually? I have the same issue, would want to know how you solve it?

Thank you,

anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

If the key-figure lies in SNP production horizon or Stock transfer horizon you will not be able to delete the key-figure values through planning book. However you will be able to delete the same using product view (/sapapo/rrp3) or thorugh transaction /sapapo/rlcdel or through report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER .

Just check if this is the case.

Regards,

Mukesh Pandey

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Is the total Key-figure(Distribution Demand) become greyed-out or only few cells greyed-out??

Did you try deleting the orders(type 'AG') using t-code /SAPAPO/RLCDEL??

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your quick reply.

the entire row of this key figure is editable only. If I delete the quantity of a cell, it gets re-appear on the cell again. yes I can be able to delete the orders using /SAPAPO/RLDEL. And I can be also able to delete in the below method.

Thank you!

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

As you are able to delete the orders,the whole issue should lie in and around the planning book only. I would suggest you to check,if any default macros running for this particular planning book,which may lead to blocking/locking values(entries) in the cells.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to delete it by loading the source loc - prod combination.. the origin of supply (supplying plant)