cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Customer Total Sales table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All SAP Experts

I like to know which table will provide me total of each customers for year. an Actual sales for per customer. I know table VBAK with filed Net value. My question is that figure is right figure for each customer. I am looking for total sales. Report requirement is total sales it will not show line itemwise. Just total sales per customer.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

You can try using sales order monitor SD_OSO_MONITOR. Also you can use VA05/VA05N reports as well to find the sales net values for customers.

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama Krishna

Thank you for your quick reply.

Let me guide more how can I see that. I am trying to make quary based on table IFLOT where Functional location (TPLNR) and Superior Functional location connect to customer. where I need to show total sales as per functional location. So, becasue of that I am creating quarry which gives me report the way finance department wants.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to the forum.  As a new member, I would like to inform you that there are certain rules and regulations applicable to this forum which you can find to your right screen where it has also been indicated that posting basic / repeated query is not allowed. Please search in this forum or Google it with the same text, so that you will find many threads discussed on the same topic.  Take the inputs from there and update still if you are not able to resolve.  Meanwhile, this thread would be locked.

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mona,

Do you have LIS / SIS Reports activated?

If yes, the Total Customer-Wise Sales figures will be available there.

If you are looking for a table / field in SAP R/3 itself, then you will have to create a new Z-report based on your requirement.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh

Thank you for your quick reply. We have LIS / SIS. I dont know how to see that I am new to sales and distribution module. Let me guide more how can I see that. I am trying to make quary based on table IFLOT where Functional location (TPLNR) and Superior Functional location connect to customer. where I need to show total sales as per functional location. So, becasue of that I am creating quarry which gives me report the way finance department wants.