cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation on SCN points deduction for Blogs / Posts

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Recently, SCN team have came up with an important information where, it has been mentioned that if any of your Blogs / Posts are rejected by Space Moderator, then you will loose points as stipulated in the table shown in the below link.

So if you are a new member or old member, please be aware of this new rule and avoid posting any basic or repeated blog or thread. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM and Jyoti:

Thanks for your feedback

Regards Antonio Martinez

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is only for blogs documents. I think same rule should be there for rejected comments and answers in threads. This will also help in reduction of noise in different threads and spaces.

Thank$

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi:

Wonderful idea , but I have a question, what will happen for members only with 1 point that post basic question because they dont  search as well.

They  will have negative balance?

Regards Antonio Martinez

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There will be no impact.

Well, People with lesser number of points, where there is a limit. If they post any blog or doc, their post will automatically go for Moderation w/o being published. As those post are not published, it will not impact their points. But, if it get published and then it get rejected/deleted, then they will loose out points. Which will be rare probability in SD space.

Thanks.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir

This is really a nice idea. Can we have this thread or this announcement on top of the page? If this thread goes down to the page new members would not be able to see these instructions.

Thank$

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the

"ANNOUNCEMENT"

Over the Overview tab on the landing page of SD Forum. To the see the details, click on "Show Details"

Thanks, JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JP

Yes I got it Did you do it for all users or what? I am not following SD spaces and I couldnt understand on what basis this announcement will reach to the users.

Thank$

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is for everyone, whether they are following the page or not. But, when they land on that page they can see the announcement.

Yes people following the space will get this announcement in there communication.

Thanks, JP

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Everyone can see the announcement, if he go to the overview page for this space.

@

Some times ago, I got announcement notification in my communication tab, but its from SCN (not a particular space). Then I can see the same announcement in SCN support forum. Is it the same type ?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probable those announcements are from Global Moderator.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is good. I usually receive this kind of announcement for SCN shutdown time for maintenance purpose. I thought it is also same but good to see that we can have such announcements as well Thank you for doing this.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks JP for adding in "Announcement" on my behalf.

G. Lakshmipathi