Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC For Miro Process

former_member212941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i am in a customized process of making miro

i have tried with bapi , but since we have tool cost as manual excise it is not correctly capturing and

i also have a doubt in it

when i do j1iex and then miro

the tool cost is correctly calculated at miro , when i do miro skiping j1iex i find the difference of tool cost

now how j1iex is able to capture the tool cost

and  WHEN I MAKE IT BY BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE _CREATE the bapi goes through function module calculate_item_tax

so the difference comes in case of bapi

since due to these issue i went by BDC but in browsing i saw many telling BDC gives error while recording for Miro

Has any one suceeded in capturing miro process by BDC 

Thanks and regards

Leo

3 REPLIES 3

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the enjoy transactions do not work with batch input technology, please read OSS note 381630 - Batch input for Enjoy transaction in MM not possible

I moved it to Internationalization and Unicode , maybe someone else with the Indian scenario knows whether the BAPIs work or has an alternative

Former Member
0 Kudos

calculate_tax_item works perfectly for Indian scenarios. Let us know in detail what's the erroneous values you are getting.

What is tool cost?

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please give more details with specific  numbers (which you mentioned like variance)

regards

manu