cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing Embargo Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implementing Embargo Check in my GTS system. Have done all the configurations, but my system is not blocking documents on the basis of Embargo Check. Attaching some screenshots below:

1. Legal Regulation activated at Country Level

2. Screenshot of Logs for Document in GTS

Regards,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

From the screen-shot, it seems that your transaction is "domestic" (goods travelling inside the USA).  In that case, no embargo could apply.

You need to test a "cross-border" transaction with an embargo set up.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I have Ship-To-Party to India. In this case, as per my understanding, it should check EMBARGO for India also. Attached is the screenshot, where it says that Embargo has not been maintianed

for US -IN.

Please refer to the above screenshot.

TIA,

Regards,

Madhav

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Then it looks like you have not maintained the Embargo situations.  In the user area Legal Control - Export > Embargo, please check the activity Maintain Embargo Situations.  Make sure that there is an entry for India (probably at the level "Legal Regulation / Country of Destination") that is ticked to indicate the Embargo, with appropriate dates.

If you have already maintained that data, then please include a screen-shot in your next posting - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

The Embargo Situations are maintained for LR-Country of Destination and LR-Country of Departure-Country of Destination as well. Below is the screenshot.

Regards,

Madhav

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Yes, ok.  But those screen-shots don't show whether or not the Embargo is set.  Please either double-click the entry for India or (better) take a screen-shot from the activity "Maintain Embargo Situations" as requested, so that the Embargo check-box can be seen - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot. I just saw that EMBARGO check was missing from these countries. Have Checked it, and now it seems to be working perfectly.

Regards,

Madhav

Answers (0)