cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Completed Indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Wanted some insights on the Delivery Completed Indicator checkbox in SRM system. If we do a partial receipt and check the Delivery Completed Indicator and then later on decide to revert the check and do more receipt then how is it possible in SRM (Extended Classic Scenario). The PO doesn;t allow the check to be removed anymore.

Any idea how such cases can be dealt with.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

On my further analysis, I was able to find that the Delivery completed indicator can be unchecked in the specific Purchase order line item level and it needs to be done in SRM portal.

If you are in SRM 5, Please go to the line item level of PO and click on 'Statistics' tab where you can uncheck the delivery completed indicator. Please note that the workflow will get triggered if you have configured the PO change approval workflow.

Upon approval, the confirmation can be done for the remaining quantity. Please check and let me know if it helps.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bharathi

It indeed helps. Thanks a lot.

Regards

Raj

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

Happy that the answer was helpful. Can you make any one of the suggestions as a correct one according to your requirement. So that the question will be answered and it will help someone in the future.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The one suggestion which I am having is

Cancel the existing confirmation document and also ensure that the Last delivery indicator is unchecked upon cancelling. So that the delivery completed indicator will be unchecked in the Purchase order

Let's check other suggestions also.

Best Regards,

Bharathi