Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when going to install jdbc driver using JSPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to Install JDBC driver using JSPM but its show error like

<component location="\\xxxxxx\sapmnt\trans\EPS\in\com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda" status="ABORTED" dplorder="0" description="1. Runtime name of component [sap.com~com.sap.aii.adapter.lib] is changed from [sap.com~SAP-XI3RDPARTY~com.sap.aii.adapter.lib] to [com.sap.aii.adapter.lib]. Please, first remove the DC and then proceed with deployment" vendor="sap.com" name="com.sap.aii.adapter.lib" csn="BC-XI-CON-AFW" type="DC" version="7.3001.20110318104827.0001" size="0">

I have also searched for sap.com~SAP-XI3RDPARTY~com.sap.aii.adapter.lib but nothing found. Please suggest how to remove DC?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep

Check below thread that may help:

How to deploy JDBC/JMS Drivers in SAP PI 7.3 EH... | SCN

Also did you try to deploy using SUM also if not then check this also

Regards

GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Batra,

Thanks for quick reply.

I already followed the second link given by you and My jdbc driver installed properly first time but the jdbc adapter was not showing in communication channel. Only RFC and SOAP are showing there. In second link  com.sap.aii.adapter.lib  showing under SAP-XI3RDParty under software Component column but in my system it's not showing there .Software Component column coming blank in my case. So I add additional property Software Component in provider.xml whose value was sa.com/SAP-XI3RDPARTY and deployed it again using JSPM. Now jar deployed  in folder sap.com~SAP-XI3RDPARTY~com.dap.adapter.lib/lib rather than com.dap.adapter.lib/lib. So I removed property Software Component and tried to deploy again but now showing the problem

<component location="\\xxxxxx\sapmnt\trans\EPS\in\com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda" status="ABORTED" dplorder="0" description="1. Runtime name of component [sap.com~com.sap.aii.adapter.lib] is changed from [sap.com~SAP-XI3RDPARTY~com.sap.aii.adapter.lib] to [com.sap.aii.adapter.lib]. Please, first remove the DC and then proceed with deployment" vendor="sap.com" name="com.sap.aii.adapter.lib" csn="BC-XI-CON-AFW" type="DC" version="7.3001.20110318104827.0001" size="0">

However I have deleted folder sap.com~SAP-XI3RDPARTY~com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Batra,

At last I have deployed sqljdbc4.jar through JSPM. But the problem is that still now showing in Communication Channel. Any idea where I am doing wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

Could you let me know on how the issue was resolved.

We are facing a similar error with axis jar deployment to PO 7.4.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sudharshan N A