Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RZ20 error message to be displayed on SRM Portal

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can you someone provide me the idea of , how to display the error message of RZ20 on SRM Portal. We want to display the error message BP603 PO *** Item 001 Order **** budget exceeded.

I want this message to be displayed on the SRM portal . Basically I want to do the validation for both SC as well as PO. I checked the DOC_CHECK_BADI and its already Z implemented . Please do find the attached screenshot.

Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Can you please share the message number which is recorded in RZ20 and its application are as I could not find anyhting with the number BP603.

Regards,

Raghavendra.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu ,

Even I am not able to find the message number , I checked in SDN and then found the message number for RZ20 is BP603. I have attached the screenshot for the same error which I want to get displayed on the SRM portal for user information. Can you please help to know in much better way.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to get the message with the FM BBP_GET_ALERTS_MONITOR?

Check the attached image with an example in my system.

You can display the message using the badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

If you can replicate the issue, please put an external break point in the following functiona module.

FM: BBP_PD_MSG_ADD

Line in FM: IF <bypass_log> IS ASSIGNED.

This FM would be triggered for all the errors which are populated in SRM.

When the break-point is triggered look for values in the fields: I_MSGID, I_MSGNO and I_MSGV*.

In this way you can identify the message application and number after which we can backtrack the code which is doing this budget check in the transaction SE91 and same logic can be implemented in BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI to display the error in a purchasing document.

Let me know your findings.

Regads,

Raghu.

former_member229388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

I have a requirement wherein I want to monitor SCs. And send automatic email in case of any SC is in Error.(Along with the error message.

I am unable to identify parameters which needs to be passed to FM: BBP_GET_ALERTS_MONITOR.

Could you help me with this?

TIA

Dhananjay

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

Simply copy the texts from RZ20, the name of the monitor set and the monitor;

Regards,

Ricardo.

former_member229388
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo,

I do not have Rz20 access. But now I have copied the texts in above image in FM, and it displays errors.

One more thing, can we trigger this FM based on any event? i.e. Once the SC in into 'Error in Transmission' > trigger this FM > capture the error > send an email?

-Dhananjay

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hmm I don't know if there is a BADI or something to control that... sorry, if I find something out I'll let you know.

former_member229388
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo,

I have come across ALERT_BADI_COSTCTR_CHANGE.

I am just trying to find out optimum solution.

1. Whether to use custom program with FM: BBP_GET_ALERTS_MONITOR. And run this in background periodically sending mails

2. Use events triggering Alerts to inform about SC in error. (may be ALERT_BADI_COSTCTR_CHANGE could be used.)

Will check this.

-Dhananjay

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dhananjay Patil , Ricardo Romero

Can we do the same with the PO as well , as I found one FM BBP_ACC_PURCHASE_ORDER_CHECK which checks the budget from backend system  at the time of creation of PO or SC and can we use this. I hope you guys can check and let me know.I found a Snote as well 520717.

Thanks

gaurav