cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Cash Management Document after MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have activated PS Cash Management by doing the following config.

1.Create FM

2.Assign FM to Co.Code

3.Create Commitment Item

4.OPI6

5. OPI4

I noticed that Project Cash Management document is not created every time i do MIRO.

Any config /set up i missed out?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which report or table are you checking to see if the project cash management document is created or not?

Did you check the COPF table by providing the input as purchase order? Check that once and let us know. When you do the invoice receipt the corresponding value should get stored against Value type 54 in table COFP.

One more thing. Refer the note 701075. It has all the required information that you need to get PS Cash Management working.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pillai,

Am only checking the entries in table COPF. Everytime i created a PO, it generate an entry on this table with COPF-WRTTP=51 and COPF-VRGNG =KAFM.

No other entries created after MIRO etc.

I tried the report CJIA but nothing comes out.

What did i missed out why the system is not created Project Cash Management after MIRO.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the table RPSCO and see if you can find an entry for value type 54 against the relevant OBJNR. CJIA will show you Actual payment line items and these will appear once you have run F-53. In order to see this data in Project Cash management i.e. COFP table, you need to run CJFN for the respective accounting document.

Ideally, once you do MIRO the same appears in the COFP table as an entry with value type 54. Are you able to see this entry? If not, maybe you need to reconstruct the Project cash Management data for actual postings that have happened from the MM perspective.

To know more about reconstruction of PS Cash Management go through the note 551980. Personally, i would suggest you to go through this note thoroughly before performing any reconstruction activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pillai,

There is no entry in COFP with value type 54 after MIRO.

There is no entry in RPSCO with value type 54 as well.

How can i achieve whereby after i created PO then MIRO, the Project Cash Management Document will  be auto created after MIRO.?

Thanks

Answers (0)