cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Crystal Reports v10 Runtime install

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I download Crystal Reports v10 Runtime?  I'm upgrading a couple of systems that need this for some 3rd party reporting applications.  This project is strictly to upgrade the PC hardware and OS. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Always be as precise as possible with the version "stuff". E.g.; CR 10.0.x was a stand alone version of CR and there are no runtime files available for that. Then there was CR 10.2 (bundled with VS 2005) and CR 10.5 (bundled with VS 2008) and the runtime for these two versions is available from here:

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies!

The current system uses version 10.0.0.533.  It is used in several VB6 applications.  Any chance that the runtimes in the link above for VS2005 and VS2008 will work with VB6?

A co-worker found this link which has downloads for various versions from 9.x to 13.x.

Crystal Reports v. 9.1 to SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime...

I downloaded 10.0.3300.0 but the install requires a product key.

At this point I'm trying to figure out if I can get a version of the runtime that will be compatible with the existing VB6 apps or if I am going to have to upgrade the apps to .NET.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The current system uses version 10.0.0.533.  It is used in several VB6 applications.  Any chance that the runtimes in the link above for VS2005 and VS2008 will work with VB6?

Nope - not a chance.

Re. Keycode. You should have that, if you have CR 10.0.x designer installed.

You could also look in the registry on a computer where the CR designer or runtime is installed successfully. I don't remember the key for CR 10. But for CR XI R2 it was:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Business Objects\Suite 11.5\Crystal Reports\Keycodes\CR Dev

So, I'd look for something like

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Crystal Decisions\Crystal Reports\Keycodes\CR Dev

- Ludek

0 Kudos

FYI - The build of CR 10 you are using is the original release, that download MergeModule package should work but test to make sure.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

I downloaded and installed several things but nothing helped.  Fortunately, the customer found the original CD with the keycode.  I installed that and everything is working well now.

Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Sorry not available from SAP any more. Possibly someone out there still has it and they can send it to you.

Don