SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuring number ranges for ADRV and ADRVP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm doing configuration for number ranges in ECC (implementing IS/U) on a client site and while working with ADRNR in SNRO, I've also come across ADRV and ADRVP.  What are these used for and are they available in a config node inside the IMG?

7 REPLIES 7

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Keith:

ADRV and ADRVP do not have number ranges - they use the same values from ADRC for the address numbers.  You would not configure anything for them.

I see now your question.  have to think about this.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks Bill (hello BTW) - I got handed someone else's cookbook and I recognized the other NR objects, but not these.  Nor could I find them in the IMG...

0 Kudos

Hi Keith:

I can only find usage of these when SD is in play.  Not to say they aren't used otherwise, but not normally valid for ISU scenarios.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

So I'm correct in saying I can ignore these NRs for an IS/U only implementation, right?

0 Kudos

Sounds fine - or you could set them up with 01 values just to be safe

0 Kudos

Which actually leads me to another question, is there a good way of knowing when a NR must have a value of "01" versus creating our own NR value?  

0 Kudos

also 'should' not matter.  my approach would be 01 as base default unless i can assign the range somewhere else in configuration.