cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create the Data Type for the receiver end?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expertise

I wanted to Create a Data type for  Receiver end in PI.

Sender end is ECC.

Receiver end is SRM

Here's the Data type for Sender end  as

Can anyone help to create the Data type for Receiver end i.e SRM.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

karan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi karan,

kindly check with functional team to provide the field name, then you can create the data type same as source(sender).

(OR) pls check with SRM team they are going to use standard content or manual proxy structure.

Regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir

This is the screen shot for the Data type for sender end (ECC).

Sir, Can you help me with the data type for the Receiver end (SRM), so that after that i can create message type, service interface , message mapping.

Thanks

Regards

karan

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

what fields you are going to use in receiver side.

Regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir

i will be using the same fields which i am using on sender end .

help

Thanks

Regards

karan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

then use the same data type.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir

I have done the config in ESR as-

Data type, message type, service interface, message mapping, operational mapping as well.

while transportation, the data filled in sender is shown in receiver  side also.

sir, i need to know now that do we have to do the configuration in IR as well as

Receiver determination, Interface determination. sender agreement, receiver agreement as well .

because ther's no XML created when in go to transaction SXMB_MONI.

help?

Thanks

Regards

karan

Harish
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

Thanks for the help .

I will check it .

Can you share your number please?

Thanks

Regards

karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

One more point i would like to ask that  while creating the communication channel for sender and receiver, is it compulsory to have the business system for sender and receiver?

help.

Thanks

Regards

karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

In case of Proxy to Proxy  to your scenario like ECC to SRM as you have created Data Type,Message Type,Service Interface,Message Mapping and Operation Mapping for both sender and receiver.You need not create sender communication channel,sender agreement you need to create Receiver bussiness system for SRM and receiver communication channel,receiver agreement and interface determination then you need to provide Sender ECC structure (sender Service Interface name) to ABAP team and they need create outbound proxy using the Tcode "SPROXY".

ABAP team need to trigger outbound proxy then message can be viewed in SXMB_MONI.

Thanks,

Durga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your kind help

Regards

karan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

If you problem is resolved then please close the discussion. Please refer the below blog for more details

regards,

Harish

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Can you provide more details about your scenario? You can create data type for receiver as you created for sender. So there is no different way.

But if you integrating using RFC, IDOC or any other standard way then you need to import the structure from SRM.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir

Actually it is a proxy to proxy scenario  in which i have just to create XML.

help?

Thanks

Regards

karan