Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh of FPM SEARCH Component from Program

weltspion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ABAPers,

I am facing a problem with the Search UIBB (IF_FPM_GUIBB_SEARCH). The selection works fine: I can select the lead-selection, and the result is correctly provided to another UIBB.

Within this second UIBB the data may be changed. In this case, I would like to update my search result with the new data (simply to be read from the database). This unfortunately does not work.

My controller (the feeder class) gets all things set, but the view (Webdynpro) is not being refreshed (unless I click the buttons on the screen). After my data is changed, I fire these two events

lo_fpm->raise_event_by_id( if_fpm_guibb_search=>fpm_reset_search ).
lo_fpm->raise_event_by_id( if_fpm_guibb_search=>fpm_execute_search ).

which are properly processed. In IF_FPM_GUIBB_SEARCH~GET_DATA I also set

ev_search_criteria_changed = abap_true.

As I said, when changing the search critera and pressing the buttons on the screen, all things work fine - so the coding should be fine basically. But when I fire the events manually through my program code to initiate the same thing, nothing happens on the screen.

Is there any flag to be set to get to get the interaction between controller und view running?

Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards
Torsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Torsten, have you found a solution? I've got exactly the same problem.

Thanks

Markus

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Torsten,

so the problem is that the result data is not updated? The result data is propably displayed in a FPM List UIBB and has its own feeder class. Therefore I got start for analyzing this, would be to figure out the feeder class of that result list uibb. Then I would debug what happens in method get_data. The interesting parameters are ct_data and ev_data_changed.

Kind regards,

Ulrich