cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Multi Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP PI Experts

I am trying to create a multi mapping . There are two messages in Source and same two messages in Target mapped one to one as below :

<messages>

<message 1>(1 to 1)

<OrderCreate >     ........</OrderCreate >(0 to 1)

</message 1>

<message 2>(1 to 1)

<OrderChange >     ........</OrderChange>(0 to 1)

</message 2>

</messages>

when order create comes in source i want to create order create in target and same with order change (only one message in source and target).I have used Create IF condition in the mapping for the same .

while running the scenario end to end everything works fine for the first message (order create) but for the second message order change i am getting the error "Split Mapping does not creates message".

when i am creating both the messages then its runs fine.

Kindly let me know if both the messages are mandatory to be generated in target or we can create any one message based on condition.

Thanks in advance

imran ashraf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is with using External definitions as target messages . I built the similar mapping using message types itsworking fine.

Thanks & Regards

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Good to here that your problem is resolved. Please close the thread. Please refer the below blog for how to close the thread

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

No, the issue is not resolved . I need to resolve the issue with using External definations . I have to use external definition in my scenario .

thanks and regards

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

check the occurence of root node in external definition. Please provide the screenshot of mapping and external definition to provide exact details.

regards,

Harish

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Even i have the same scenario like above,but i can able to post the IDOC to target but facing an issue in Message monitor.

In Monitor i could able to see 2 message if an IDOC has been triggerd from Source.

Ex:

Suppose 123 is the customer number from source and it doesnot exist in the target then it has to trigger "CREATE" IDOC.It is creating as expected but in Message monitoring screen we are getting the data as below:

error success scheduled  Integartionscenario   Sender system target system Sender interafce sender namespace

0         1           0               PROD|Name|             XXX                 ABC                 DEBMAS          http://xxx

0          1           0               PROD|Name|            XXX                 ABC                  CREATE01

And can see the same as above for Change also.

My queries are:

1. In Sender Interface it was showing the target interface name(CREATE01) instead of Source (DEBMAS) ?

2. why i am seeing 2 messages sepeartely.Can't i get the message in one message ?

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing to mention here is the messages(source and Target) OrderCreate and OrderChange  are External Definition.

error :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Request Message Mapping 

--> 

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">GENERIC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Split mapping created no messages</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Split mapping created no messages</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

How is you input XML ? Please don't use <Messages> and <Message1> nodes in end to end test. And also please cross the node names.

Thanks

Hari.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

The problem is with mapping of OrderCreate node. when you do not receive the message in source the node should not be created. Please check if the node appear in the source as empty.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Harish,

I tested the same by executing the mapping . It runs fine . no order create node is created . but running the scenario end to end causes the issue .

Thanks

Imran Ashraf

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Please check the interface occurence in operation mapping. that might create the issue.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have taken the occurances as 0 to 1 in operation mapping

regards

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Can you please past the error trace?

regards,