cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do with inconsistencies from RADCUCNT report output ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Im in preparation phase of non-unicode conversion to unicode ( after upgrade ECC6 EhP6 SP08 - NW731) and I have stuck in step of nametab creation.

The RADCUCNT report is showing me inconsistent objects with reason 2.

All those objects are not exist in DB and ddic dictionary as well.

This is reason why I have still nametab not consistent and I'm scary to do an export as in sap documentation are several attention that this step has to be consistent otherwise will export be failed or import not successful.

i did not find any relevant sap note what to do with such a objects.

Is possible to exclude those objects or something else?

thanks for any hints,

reg,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

according to note #1062188 you can ignore this warning.

Please proceed as described afterwards:

According to unicode conversion guide, 3.1 Additional Preparation Steps, error "1EED: DD sources table xxxx could not be read" can be ignored.

Please check if there's any content left on the database to make sure these tables are obsolete. If you do not find contents, these tables should be removed as of Unicode conversion guide chapter 2.1.6:

If you want to exclude a table from export after the Consistency Check,

1. Drop the table from the database.
  2. Delete the table entry from the nametab tables DDFTX, DDNTF, DDNTT on database level.
  3. Reset the table in the Consistency Check.

A better choice for 2. is to remove nametab entries using function module DD_NAMETAB_DELETE via transaction SE37.

Afterwards please run report RADCUCNT again with variant UNICODE-02.

Therefore please execute steps 2.), 3.) and 4.) of the resolution part of note #1865781.

Cheers,
Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Andreas, that s correct!

Answers (0)