cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role analysis report not displaying data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm trying to get data out of all reports from the dashboard and so far all of them work except for the Role Analysis report. When I execute the report all information comes blank and under "Number of Roles Analyzed" shows 0. Is there any way to farther test this report? I see a lot of information on the community but mainly the solutions are "execute job sycn" and check parameter 1025 for default ruleset. Is there any other thing I can do to get results here?

Note: I also try generating all roles, running an all system risk analysis and just fyi SOD is working for User and Role level.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan Tavarez, please send the screen print. also please mention steps which you are following. Thanks, Arif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Screen is attach, as far as steps go well after running Authorization Synch, Repository Synch and Action Usage Synch from SPRO I went to NWBC ->Reports & Analytics and under Access Dashboards I click on "Role Analysis" and I get the attach screen.  All the other reports under Access Dashboards works (except for "Alerts") but Im guessing thats because I dont have any alerts or something like that.  Any help is always appreciated

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan

I was under the impression dashboard reports sourced their data from batch risk analysis. Do you have this running for roles?

You can confirm if you have batch risk running by attempting to execute risk analysis using offline data

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

use transaction code GRAC_BATCH_RA and perform batch risk analysis. use GRACRABATCH_MONITOR to monitor the job in case there is an error. you should then see data in the dashboard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

GRAC_BATCH_RA did the trick.  Is there any documentation out there to better understand this reports?  because for example the report is working but I get "no violations" on any role on the system so that is wrong, but is better if I can read something that will give me a better understanding of reports in general.

Answers (0)