cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - list screen stylesheets (selected row, selected no focus row)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm trying to add a rule on list screen style sheet for "selected rows" and "selected no focus rows". The same rule with stylesheet is working fine on "highlight rows" but is not working at all on those two. I've tried to set the rule both on screen and on platform but nothing is happening.

The reason for doing this is that I want some rows to have a different colored text also when they are selected or selected but not in focus.

Has anyone any experience of this not working or suggestions on what to do?

I browsed the forums for anyone with similar problems and found that changing background color is not working but since this is the font text I thought maybe...

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm what platform is the client.

Stephen

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

And also what version of the Agentry client you are using.

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course

Agentry v6.1.3.10200

running on Win Mobile 6.1

Thanks, Daniel

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Daniel,

I tried playing around with it and see what I think is the behavior but after trying it I don't think it is possible.  The intent of the selected or selected no focus styles is to provide a visual indicator to the user of what rows have been selected compared to the other rows on the screen.   For a list screen I don't believe you have the granularity to set different styles for each selected row.

Now, if you were using a tile list control, I do believe there you can control it since you can set the styles at the field level to control the text color.  Not sure if that is an option for your application but something to consider.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks a lot for trying. We'll see how to go about handling it instead.

Daniel