Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions that conflict with themselves

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is one Tcode in Credit case management in ECC called "SCASE".

This Tcode will be used by below roles.

Credit Case Creator

Credit Case Requestor

Credit Case Processor

Credit Case Reviewer

Now I have requirement to create SOD risk as follows.

Credit Case Creator vs Credit Case Reviewer

Credit Case Requestor vs Credit Case Reviewer

Credit Case Processor vs Credit Case Reviewer

Here the issue is all roles are using same Tcode and Same activity values in the related objects and only difference is in one field value.

I have already went through this note.

Note 1600667 - Transactions that conflict with themselves

Can someone suggest the best approach in this case of scenario?

Regards,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Options comes to mind:

1. Create each as own function with ACTION SCASE and then the underlying permissions. They will all match except for that one field. Then add them to the SoD risks. You would have 4 functions here. You could then have 3 risks
  2. Create a function with SCASE and all the common permissions they share. Then created a second function that is permission only with the one authorisation they vary on and use the OR condition for the different field value (i.e ACTVT 01 OR 02 AND FIELDX A OR FIELDX B, etc). Then create a risk with the two functions for conflict. You would have 2 functions here. You could the have 1 risk.
  3. Take option 2 but create a function that is for Credit Case Reviewer and then a function that combines Creator, Requester and Processor (use the OR to differentiate the common field)

How you go about making this work comes back to the the ANDs and ORs in your permission setup. I recommend you try the combinations and see what is best for you

Regards

Colleen

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for suggesting the approach. I am trying it now in the system with option 2 which looks best for my requirement.

I will setup the functions accordingly and update you with the result.

Regards,

Sai.