cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Accounting Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts -

I have maintained customer master accounting text in transaction OBT2 however, when I transported to QA system. I don't see them in the transaction XD03(Company code data - Extras - text). What could be the issue? Am I missing text determination? In VOTXN, I don't see text determination for Accounting text i.e KNB1 object. We are on ECC 5.0, do you think its a version issue and SAP notes needs to be implemented.

Please guide.

Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you seen the new text ID  in your development systems customer master before you transported it?

Have you seen your new text ID in OBT2 of your QA system?

Did you eventually miss to tick this little box for "releavant text" right of your new text name in OBT2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I can see the Text id in OBT2 in dev server and also in QA system after transport.

But this text id do not pop up in XD03 transaction. In VOTXN - I don't see option to maintain text determination procedure for KNB1 object(Accounting texts).

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in XD03 you can only see what was maintained.

you have to check in XD02 or XD01

there is no need for VOTXN,

I just did it before I answered, it worked right away

Former Member
0 Kudos

I totally agree with you. Are you on higher version than ECC 5.0? because I checked in ECC 6.0(other server) and its working fine (Only OBT2 settings and no VOTXN) but we are on ECC 5.0 and I am not sure if this version don't support but we are having this issue. I could not find any SAP notes either.

Yes - I cant find these texts in XD01 or XD02 either.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You still did not answer whether you can see the new text id in XD02 of your dev system?

I would not transport it to a QA system if it does not work in DEV.

In case it worked in DEV, then you should check if you transported it as described in OSS note 993842 - Transport of text identifications OBT1 to OBT6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, no problems in Dev server but when i move to QA i am facing this issue.

I have already checked this SAP note before but it says "Text relevant" indicator must be set

manually in the respective client of the target system.

When i transported to QA, i don't see Text relevant indicator ticked and it do not allow me to update this indicator in QA.

Please guide me. Do you think it will work only if i tick "Relevant  Text " indicator? or any other solution please.

I am also attaching screen shots(DEV and QA server). ZPD1, ZPD2 text id's

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you probably have to ask your Admin to open the target system for a few seconds to add this "relevant text" indicator  manually. Technially this is done in SCC4 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one please guide me? This is very urgent.

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

Then just created instead of using central text, go below, look into the Financial Doc. -> General Text.

Once you are there you will see Text Object XXXX, create a new one using KNB1. create your new Tx Procedure and add up the texts you want. Then you have them at the XD02, FI view, extras, texts.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo, I followed your instructions Financial Doc --> General Texts --> change --> I can see text object AKKP.  How can I add Text object KNB1 please?

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

Go to VOTXN

Object: Customer -> Central Text.

you set it up there and you will find them on XD02, Extras -> Texts.

hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I am looking for Accounting texts. (Not central texts)..where can I maintain it in VOTXN?

Texts in the company code data. Navigation --> XD03 --> Company code data -> Extras -Texts.

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

That's a cross-client transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, can you please elaborate? I am trying to figure out how to solve this issue.