cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Billing Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,
I have a customer requirement in which customer want to have a self billing with
invoice creation done for this customer.
scenario:

A customer consignment is reached to customer and based on consumption,
they will send a report in which it will say that some quatities are used and
now invoice to be created based on some xml file which he sends through IDOC
from his system to SAP.
So do any body knows the full customization or configuration steps involved with
screen shots what to done.
Also thay want to compare the item with correct price which the xml file will have.
if they do not match then invoice should not be created.
In Short Can i know the configuration to be done for Self Billing functionality in SAP SD.
Thanks in advance.
Vijay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the customer consignment stock is managed under consignment process in SAP, then you need to do the 'Consignment Issue' and not the direct invoicing. Please let us know the process followed.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

We don't know a lot of detail about this thread. Also this thread is from few months back.

But it could be possible to automatically create the entire Consignment Issue cycle in SAP (order, delivery, PGI and billing document) with the "file" from customer.

What is your take on this?

TW

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TW,

My mistake...I didn't check the date of this thread. The OP didn't update the thread since long time.

Yes, it is possible to design for running the Consignment Issue cycle with the data from customer. But, as you know, the need will be based on the existing design of the system.

Regards,

Ravi

matthias_sauer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

the inbound IDOC to be used is - GSVERF01

The Process is described in here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/2a/dac353b677b44ce10000000a174cb4/content.htm?frame...

Also you can check this link for a general description of the Self Bill Process:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/e5/d9c353b677b44ce10000000a174cb4/content.htm?frame...

I hope this helps a bit.

Cheers,

Matthias

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A bit unusual requirement... I really doubt you'd be able to take advantage of the standard INVOIC IDoc because the inbound process is for the supplier invoices. There is, to my knowledge, no standard IDoc that would create a customer invoice (although I might be wrong).

If you have a delivery related billing then perhaps you could use the IDoc that would do PGI for delivery and just have an invoice created automatically. Otherwise you'd have to write the custom program (s) for this.

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Might be the below sites help you to configure your scenario-

EDI Settings for the SD Self-Billing Procedure - Self-Billing - SAP Library

Regards,

Deep