cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Problem of ESS component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I'm currently customizing some SAP travel ESS scenarios in my NWDI for NW04s SP10. We started with ESS 600 SP6 and upgraded to SP7 in the meantime. My changes were only done on SP7 components.

I didn't assemble the ESS component(s) after they were transported through the landscape, so I do have ESS SP 6 and SP7 in the Assembly tab of my track. Additionally I do have a change request with my changes for travel, which makes three components for assembly.

<b>=> </b>is it possible to delete an entry from the Assembly queue?

If so, how?

My problem now is that the assembly fails for the ESS SC during the "Check assembly" step. The reason in the log file is that there are 4 DTR conflicts (no details given here).

<b>=> </b>I didn't have issues when checking in and activating the Activity, so I'm a little confused about this. Furthermore I don't find details on the conflicts. How can I determine where the conflicts occur?

If I choose to ignore compilation errors the assembly fails during the "Repository export" step with the following message.

Fatal Exception:com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSCommunicationException: communication error: VcmFailure received: Could not perform Export Request. Response status = 500 (Internal Server Error):communication error: VcmFailure received: Could not perform Export Request. Response status = 500 (Internal Server Error)

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Mark

Message was edited by:

Mark Uhlemann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

we fixed this issue by increasing the memory for saptemp table space. So talk to your DB person to increase the space to may be 1Gb and try to assemble again. Hopefully it should fix the error.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Laxmi,

Thanx a bunch, this is working for me as well!

Cheers,

Mark

prasad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please tell me the procedure for updating the table space, I got struck at this step

Please its urgent

regards

prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

After extending the SAPTEMPDB tablespace the assembly step finished successfully for the SAP_ESS component BUT only with inconsistencies ignored. Furthermore my changes are not included in the assembled component as the NWDI somehow thinks that no changes were done (which is definitely not true).

When I tried to assemble without ignoring inconsistencies it fails due to 4 DTR conflicts that I cannot find and resolve. What I did up to now - without success - was

- find the modified files in the DTR web interface and check the details view for conflicts

- use NWDS "Integration Conflicts" view

- find files in Repository Browser and check for conflicts

I'm running out of options here, any ideas?

Cheers,

Mark

Message was edited by:

Mark Uhlemann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

i had same problems, DTR Conflicts as result after running out of table space.

The reasons seem to be that there is no activation of some transports. In my case some conflicts during Upgrade occurs, too.

To solve my problem i used https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0bb614d-2848-2a10-52a7-b5000043... (Conflict Resolution – How to Analyze, Handle, and Avoid Integration Conflicts). There is a good chance that this will also solve your problem.

Regards

Chris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

First resolve DTR conflicts.

1)First find out where you have DTR conflicts, yous should have admin access for this.

2)Resolve DTR conflicts

3) ALSO LOOK INTO SAP note 1027830.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that this post is pretty similar to my problem, but I didn't find a solution yet...

<a href="https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=356016&tstart=0">https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=356016&tstart=0</a>