cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single schedule line split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why is it not possible to split a single schedule line into more then one delivery?

If there are any setting in copy control or somewhere else please let me know.

What is the logic behind if it is not possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To answer your question, you have to indicate why you want to split deliveries for one schedule line?  Moreover, your understanding is incorrect.  You can very well  split by splitting the quantity in VL10E

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I was not sure that is why wanted to know.

I wanted to know if there are any particular settings which allow or stop it while copying it to the targeted delivery document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any way you can in xd02 for customer master data in sales area data , shipping tab

in partial delivery choose partial delivery allowed or choose only complete delivery so you can control from here you want the system can split more than schedule line or not

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is in case of more then one schedule line are present, but it wont split a single schedule line into multiple deliveries.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi asif

every single schedule line contains its own delivery date & became an individual item in the delivery

may be you can deliver a part from the whole quantity and deliver the rest in another delivery

any way you can explain what your case to understand more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

Thanks for your reply.

I am aware that schedule line becomes an item line in delivery.

I wanted to get more clarification.

I wanted to know if there are any settings which prevent it or whether it is possible

Scenario:

confirmed order quantity:50 pc

customer calls back and wants 2 deliveries for the order.

One on the initial requested delivery date and next one at a later date.

There may be some work arounds possible, but wanted to know if we can do it with the existing schedule line in the sales doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as I know one item can split to 2 schedule lines if customer need quantity more than available stock

so one schedule line will created for customer delivery date with available stock now and the other will be with the next delivery possible

this is if customer allow partial deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is in case we create two schedule in the sales doc.

But according to Mr. Lakshmipathi G it seems possible to to split a single schedule line by splitting the quantity in VL10E.