cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having almost 3 years of experience in sap apo. I would like to go for certification. I would like to take up certification  not being part of any training.

can  anyone you tell whom should i approach for certification . if possible provide me the link and the exam center details. I am from Bangalore.

Thanks and regards

Raja kiran R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP.

Thanks for info provided by you.

ya you are right we can do through the company we are working for . There is an another option where we can approach SAP and do directly paying only exam fee with a reference letter from company. i am looking at 2nd option.

can anyone help on this

Regards

Raja kiran R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Kiran,

Now Atos is is the training and certification partner for SAP. You can reach them or you can do certification any time mostly they conduct montly once or twice. For this check out SAP.com site for more details. or call SAP +91 080 4082 90 00

http://www.sap.com/training-education/certification.html

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Kiran,

The certification drives (non-training based) are initiated by companies, you can check this up within your organization. It's same as in any other module certification.

If you approach any authorized training institute in India, the current Fees structure is very high, more than double what it is for an ECC modules, just fyi.

Also, SAP has now merged all 4 APO submodules into a single APO module for the certification viz. DP/SNP/PPDS/GATP (& TPVS). So if you are well prepared for all of them, that's great.

All the best,

AP.