Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deselect Multi Company when creating Profit center

riaan_oosthuizen2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on MDG 7 FP2 with MDGF.

When we create a new profit center all 182 Company codes are automatically selected with the postable indicator. Initially the company codes are not available but when we select the check buton all company codes are pulled in and already selected.

Thus now we have to deselect each company code individually to ensure only the correct Company codes where it should post to are selected.

How do we deselect all and only select the applicable ones?

Thanks

Riaan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Riaan,

this feature has been implemented due to feedback from various customers. The requirement was that all company codes that are assigned to the chosen controlling area are selected automatically. This is indeed a change of the UI behavior compared to older MDG-F releases, but as mentioned, this has been a strong requirement.

In addition, it is not valid to deselect all company codes since it is required to select at least a single entry. Therefore we do not offer a "deselect all" function.

The logic is implemented in class CL_MDGF_GUIBB_PCTR in method HANDLE_COMP_CODE_ASSIGNMTS. Of course you could change the behavior by implementing a new feeder class and redefining the method, but I would not recommend the same.

Best regards

Michael

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael

To overcome this issue, I have created dummy PC per controlling area. I have asked user to select those profit centers before creating new profit center. You can select it as a Template. I found it easier way instead of changing any code.

Kiran

riaan_oosthuizen2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the feedback. It will make life a lot easier.

Regards

Riaan

Answers (0)