cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change sales group in sales header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Issue: Need to change Sales Group in Sales Header for the Order but whenever I tried to save it then error occours 'Sales Office/ Sales Group conatain invalid values' but I check these values in customising (SPRO) and it Looks all fine.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue  Resolved: Actually combination of sales Office (E018) and sales group (E1G) was active in control table of order processing (Txn: ZTBL) So I deactivate it and now this combintaion working properly.

Thank You all for your Kind Suggestion.

Best Regards

Himanshu Joshi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Item does not exist...

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Himanshu--you can use google translate to see in english..

This message is self explanatory...

Q. Firstly what was the exact requirement and back ground of changing sales group in Transaction level???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

I also check it but issue was for E018 E1G is existed in customising in sales and Distribution and these data were also available in Defination and assignement part in SPRO, then wahy this issue exist.

nishant12
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Message ID 38 with No. 000 is a STD. error with dynamic values pickup for message display. Since you are currently blank on why you may be getting this, I would recommend taking the help of a ABAPer and debugging upto the error message. Above the error message, you will find the Code responsible for this.

Debug Method: Just before you seem to be getting the error, input /H in your command box and press enter. When the debug window opens, from the Menu Bar -> Breakpoints -> Breakpoint at -> Breakpoint at Message. In the next Popup input Message ID = 38 / Message No. 000 / Type(if required) E. Kindly check for Debugging authorizations if you are doing this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nishant.

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

you assigned the sales group to the sales office, that's OK. But did you assigned the sales office toward the sales area? Tcode OVXM.

Could you confirm?

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

I already assigned sales Office with sale sgroup in OVXM

Regards

HJ

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

But, you mean this fixed the issue or you still have it?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems to be not a standard error message but a customized one.  You need to check with your ABAPer for this validation.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide error message number for further analysis

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error Number: 38000

Regards

HJ

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please share which field you are talking about and what is the error message number you are getting? If possible please add screenshot of error message.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, it's in german ´

Number: 38000

Error: sales Office / sales Group contain invalid values

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned all Sales groups to Sales office in OVXJ.

and also check what is the sales group is assigned in customer master sold to party.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Sales group is already assigned in OVXJ and in XD02 also sales Group changed but not working.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

correctly Maintian or Extend your Customer sales area as per your sales order requirements. then go to XD02 and change or update sales office, sales group. AS per customer sales office and sales group go to T-Code: VA02 and change sals office, sales group and save.

in customer sales area wise which sales office and sales group assigned that is only should be save in sales order.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain