SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No change triggered for assortment list IDOC

0 Kudos

Dear all expert,

I'm facing a problem and below is issue reproduction steps.

1. Article 'A' listed to Assortment 'ASM01' which is assigned 3 sites as assortment users.

2. I executed WDBI for assortment list initialization. 3 IDOC files are generated successfully.

3. Now, I unassigned one of the site from the assortment ASM01.

4. I execute WDBU for assortment list IDOC change message. No IDOC is generated for this site.

Any idea?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Wso

3 REPLIES 3

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Wso,

I don't exactly what message you would expect. As the site is no longer assigned, no change message will be triggered. What should be the content of this message? The listung of the article in connection to the assortment has not changed.

If you add or delete assortment users, it is recommended to again do an initialisation for the added or deleted sites concerning assortment list.

Additionally, you have the possibility to change the validity of the assignment assortment user to assortment. If this date has ended for site A, your article should be send with according information via WDBU to site A.

You could use this as "pre-step" before deleting the assortment user from the assortment.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your reply!

Actually i'm newbie on SAP Retail and now looking at listing and assortment stuff. I've configured the Assortment List Profile with checkbox 'Deletions for Listing' selected. Below is the SAP help explanation:

"Indicator: Generate Deletion Records for Listing

When you set this indicator, special material header records, carrying the information from the store retail system about the deletion performed, can be sent during deletions of assortment assignments between plant and assortment or during physical deletions of listing conditions in the change version of the assortment list. In the IDoc, these materials are marked with the change indicator AENKZ = 'DELE' in segment E1WBB01."

So i wonder a IDOC file will be generated for the unassigned site with change indicator DELE for all articles listed to that site.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Wso

0 Kudos

The problem has been solved. Thanks all.

Regards,

Wso