Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT JOB ERRORS

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Solman experts,

I am having some troubles with Solution Manager 7.1 SP10, REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT job (VAR scenario).

Attached the job log.

I'd like to ask your help in the following issues:

1. Business partner for customer number .... could not be created

The S-User of the customer is maintained in AISUSER table and the S-User seems to have the necessary authorizations in SMP. What should be checked in this case?

2. No destination for SAP customer number ... (Our Cust Number, the VAR). What kind of RFC should be maintained for this, if RFC is the case?

3. No installations flagged for system generation for customer ....

Contrary to the customer in question 1, there is a business partner created for this customer but the system is not able to create any data for the installed systems. What could be missing in this case?

Data Separation by SAP Customer Number is Inactive 

No systems found in transaction SMSY

And finally there are these logs, which I do not get what shall be done.

When I open tx SMSY the system asks to chose customer number but there is no customer number possible in selections and in SMSY I get only the SOLMAN info.

It seems to be a lot of questions but I hope you could share your experience. Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Which S-user do you use in your rfc connection to marketplace?

2. Do you have created rfc connections for all customers you manage? AFAIK, you have to create SM_SP_<customer number> for every customer with S-users with appropriate authorizations.

3. There's a customizing table where you have to flag the customers, have you done so?

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

1. You mean SAP-OSS? I use the S-user (VAR), the one which is defined in SOLMAN_SETUP, configuration of Solman.

2. Actually, I have not created RFC connection for all the customers. I have set the field ONE_RFC_TO_SAP_FOR_ALL_CUST to X as following:

Shouldn't this be ok?

3. Do you mean view V_AISAPCUSTNOS?

If that's the ca then yes.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is located in number 2 - try removing this flag and create the SM_SP rfcs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS: Check http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1301032 and http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1490774 - maybe SAP isn't aware of the VAR status yet.

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As it is said in the 1490774 - Batch Job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT that you mention there is no need to maintain one RFC for every customer as of ST 4.0 Support Package 18, no?

Regarding SAP not being aware, I can see that view V_AISAPCUSTNOS is successfully  filled via the report AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS and for the customers added to the view we can see in "Link" field: "VAR Customer Processed by VAR", so the relation should be OK I guess, isn't it?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally, your customizing should work - but I remember that I once had severe problems and moved to multiple rfcs which were working fine.