cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment opening and closing Stock Period wise details

former_member329386
Participant
0 Kudos

My requirement to get the opening and closing stock of particular customer with particular
material period wise. If there is no transaction for a period  for particular customer
and particular material , ( which table store the entry without transaction for that particular customer
and particular material ) then how to get the openning and closing of that customer
for that particular material. I have checked MSKU and MSKUH tables for this, but this is not fulfillg my requirement

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member329386
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to develop a report based on consignment stock.....
MSKU AND MSKUH TABLES STORE THE ENTRY OF CUSTOMER AND MATERIAL WITH PERIOD WISE. I want opening and closing stock of customer with particular material for particular period.The

problem is  if there is no activity of a particular material with  that particular customer for particular period then how to get value . I have to get the value based on selling price thats why not using MB51.....

Thanks......

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume your requirement is for Customer Consignment process, you can very well check in MB51 where you have input parameters like Customer Code, Posting Date, Movement Type etc.   With this combination, you can very well arrive at stock details.  But tell me where you maintain customer opening stock in SAP?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member329386
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir, MSKU AND MSKUH TABLES STORE THE ENTRY OF CUSTOMER AND MATERIAL WITH PERIOD WISE. i am working on Z report. For that i want opening and closing stock of customer with particular material for particular period. If there is no activity of a particular material with  that particular customer for particular period then that entry is not saved in any table. Is it possible to get that. I have to get the value based on selling price thats why not using MB51.....