cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controls to be considered for implementing SAP GRC Process Control

0 Kudos

Dear Community,

Are there any standard controls to be considered when implementing SAP GRC Process Control? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masarrat,

Please share some more information over the standard controls you are referring to.

Once you implement process control, you need to create controls according to your business requirement

and further assessments and reporting will be performed over it.

May be the term that you are using for controls is different from the controls belong to Process Control.

Just an additional information, the controls or the entities that you create for PC will be stored in HRP tables so you can compare from there.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

Many thanks for your reply!

With respect to the standard controls that I am referring to, I am implying the standard SAP GRC controls provided by SAP. These standard controls comprise over the areas of Procure-To-Pay, Finance, Order-To-Cash, IT Configuration controls.

Agreed that once GRC Process Control is implemented then additional controls enhanced specifically to your business processes and industry needs to be created. However, the general or standard controls are being considered as part of new SAP implementations. These standard controls would not harm the organization but rather automate the manual monitoring process.

Note that the term that I am using for controls is NOT different from the controls that are configured in Process Control.

Thanks for the additional info. on the tables where these controls are stored. If you have any references that would help respond to my query, then please share. Appreciate your reply, once again!

Best Regards,

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masarrat,

to answer your question a GRC PC project is required:) Input from business reps, compliance, audit (internal and external) team, security and grc consultants pervious audit and project engagements experience is required to best tailor content available in PC to address customer needs!

If you question was - what is available to implement please take a look at standard BC sets available with content of PC:

Process Control BC Sets Table and description - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki

Please review a content of PC as well:

Process Control 10.0 - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki

Hope this help & good luck,

Filip