cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump generated during UD, stock posting not completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have an issue and I need all your support to resolve the same.

I have an inspection lot for which UD is taken but stock is not getting posted. I want to return this stock to vendor, and the inspection type is - model inspection. When I save the UD, dump generates, after debugging, found the error message as "Status IRUP is active" meaning "Quality Info record is updated". Now I am not able to post this stock out from quality at all. But I want a solution for this. Please provide me some ideas or suggestions to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Anitha Pauline

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

As per the error,ru maintain Quality infor record(Qi03) status for that material,plant & vendor combination. Plz change the user status in( QA11) UD screen by click on status detail icon " i " button in top right side of the user status field.

then try to post the stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not able to change the user status. Please help.

Thanks,

Anitha

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

As i said ,Plz change the user status in( QA11) UD screen by click on status detail icon " i " button in top right side of the user status field,system will show pop status screen.

You can change the user status on right bottom in that screen.

other wise Go to Qi02 with same vendor,material & plant of inspection lot,select status tab and remove the status profile filed and try again to do UD.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anitha,

Can not provide the exact solution, just Trial and error i can suggest

has any changes been done to QM info records after inspection lot was created?

can you revoke those changes Or can you delete Qm info record and again create it?

Amol.