cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Co06 Transaction Modifiction

0 Kudos

Dear All,

On running co06 transaction, I even get details of materials that are completed.

If i run the report SDRQCR21, these materials get cleared and things are fine.

I wanted to know if I could clear these requirements without running the report using transaction co06 itself.

If so, which table would give me the information on the material status and which field of the table.

It would also help if i get the function details where I could put in this code.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Sharat Chandran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wanted to know if I could clear these requirements without running the report using transaction co06 itself.

Why would you want to do this when there is a standard report available?

I do not think it is possible via CO06 anyway; you can only adjust the quantity via CO06.

0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thanks a lot for your response

My understanding is that co06 should not show material numbers that have the status as Completed in VBUP.

However, as of now co06 transaction shows those materials as well.

Is this a bug or expected behavior ?

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My understanding is that co06 should not show material numbers that have the status as Completed in VBUP.

CO06 does not display material numbers. It displays requirements and receipts. You input the material number in the initial selection screen and then the system displays a list of valid requirements & receipts for this material.

If CO06 is showing a requirement that has been completed (e.g. a sales order that has been delivered or a delivery that has already been goods issued), then this is an inconsistency and should be corrected via report SDRQCR21.

Some common causes of the inconsistency are:

- User exits incorrectly changing the UPDKZ indicator (See note 1166713).

- There was a recent bug on the system that caused invalid requirements which was corrected by note 1909466

If invalid requirements are still occurring on your system after checking the above points, I would raise a message with SAP Support. However, SAP Support will only be able to help you if you are able to reproduce the creation of the inconsistency; they will probably not be able to assist if they are just looking at an existing inconsistency (they will just advise to execute report SDRQCR21).

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I wrote that reply yesterday, I intended to write 3 points in the common causes part. However, I was interrupted when writing it and could not remember the 3rd point. Another common cause of incorrect requirements is the use of transaction VL_COMPLETE. When you manually complete a delivery with transaction VL_COMPLETE, this does not automatically update the requirements and you need to execute report SDRQCR21. This is documented in note 992587.

Answers (0)