cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a requirement to be included in pricing, but not able to achieve it. Require your input for the following.

There are two discounts say ztrd, zmar that is for trade discount and marketing discount. ZTRD will be fixed as 10 %. And the marketing discount varies every month which is entered by marketing team and they are not aware of ZTRD disc. System has to calculate both discount and give the final discount as below

ZTRD - 10

ZMAR - 50

Actual discount should be 50 (40+10) where ZMAR has to be 50-10.

ZMAR is present only in few cases.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Adithya,

Are you trying to find the Trade discount applied in sales documents?

Since you are matching the Marketing team discount for customer

ZTRD may for your internal requirement, so instead of reducing market discount,

You can calculate

ZTRD value and make it statistical

With Abaper help you can get the detail in report without GL allocation.

Regards,

OD

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can go for Routine and write logic that condition type ZMAR value = ZMAR value - ZTRD value,

this can be assigned to condition type zmar in the pricing procedure.

if zmar value=0 then it need to pick ztrd

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya,

To avoid this issue you could keep the maximum discount as 40% for ZMAR condition type.

Regards,

Sharan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I couldn't understand your requirement

You are saying that ZTRD is fix which will always be 10%. Now total allowed discount is 50. What is this 50? 50% or 50 Rs? And you are saying that ZMAR should be 50-10=40 so in this way why would marketing guys maintain the condition record for ZMAR? Why don't you calculate it automatically. Just maintain ZTRD and total allowed discount in some other condition with 50% and calculate marketing discount ZMAR automatically.

If my understanding is not correct then please elaborate with some real example.

Thank$