cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deploying BPM : DC bpm_0/bl/ddic does not contain any archives for deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm using SAP PO 7.31 single stack. I've created a simple BPM in NWDS. I'm able to successfuly build the BPM which I created but when I "Deploy" it throws the below error.

DC bpm_0/bl/caf/metadata does not contain any archives for deployment

DC bpm_0/bl/ddic does not contain any archives for deployment

DC bpm_0/bl/caf/dictionary does not contain any archives for deployment

Not sure what/where to check and fix the issue. Can you please help me in fixing the issue?

Thanks

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just create the simple bpm dc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jun, I just created an BPM with only start and stop, but the while deploying the same above error.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how you created the bpm dc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jun, probably I would have done some mistake. Can you please let me know how to create a simple BPM DC which can be built and deployed.?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

right click the SC(yellow one)---->new---> development component--->process composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jun, Earlier I followed the same method to create BPM DC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Please read this.

Thanks & Regards,

Patralekha Sur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patralekha, Thanks for your quick guidance. Under the 'File' main menu the 'Save as' item is always grayed out. Can you please tell me how to enable 'Save as' item?

Thanks,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

I am looking into this.

In the meantime can you try this also.

xxx/pr/pm: Deployment error, GD | ABAP, SAP, benX AG,&a...

Thanks & Regards,

Patralekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patralekha, Thanks for your immediate reply. Before I started this discussion I visited few blogs. I already had visited the one which you mentioned above. Unfortunately it didn't help me.