cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6.05 IDES - /GRCPI/GRIA_USR_GET_RANGES not found errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

We an ECC 6.05 IDES system.  I noticed today there are between 5000-10000 runtime errors occurring daily.  The error is: Function module "/GRCPI/GRIA_USR_GET_RANGES" not found.  The main program is SAPMSSY1.  I suspect someone has been playing around and somehow activated the call to this function module.

Does anyone know how to disable this?  I attached the runtime error output for reference purposes.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rex,

Check the SAP Note 1804994, hope it helps you.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Silky Sharma,

Thanks for the reply.  I saw note 1804994 when I started my initial analysis of the problem.  Unfortunately, this note is focused on a GRC system.  My issue is occurring on a standalone ECC 6.05 IDES system that is not integrated with any GRC system.

Rex

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rex

Do you have a GRC component in your landscape and someone is trying to connect to the IDES ECC system where the short dumps are occurring?

Extract of your ST22 dump.....

Server-Side Connection Information 

System.............. "GRC"

Client.............. 100 

User................ "ZS001SUP"

Call Program........."CL_GRAC_AD_AUTH_MGMT_RFC======CP

Function Module..... "/GRCPI/GRIA_USR_GET_RANGES"

Call Destination.... "ZJAPNEET_ID5"

Do you have the plug-in for GRC 10 installed on your ECC IDES. The short dump is someone trying to call the function module from the GRC system. They more likely have a job scheduled which is why it is high number of short dumps

My issue is occurring on a standalone ECC 6.05 IDES system that is not integrated with any GRC system

That may be the case but the person configuring GRC may not be aware of that. Possibly the name of the Call destination may be a clue as to the culprit? Find out who is in the GRC system and have a chat with them.

Regards

Colleen