Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workforce Viewer Not Loading

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing problem with the loading of 'Workforce View' application in HR Renewal. When I click on 'Organization Chart', a new window opens but it remains blank (keeps on loading endlessly).

I have done the configuration for activation of OData and ICF service as mentioned in:

Workforce Viewer - SAP Library

Earlier I was getting error 'No entry found for object XXXX' (P object), but I fixed it with some configuration in 'Configure Settings for Workforce Viewer' from SPRO. Now I don't get this error and in fact I could see some Org object getting fetched in class 'CL_HROVIS_BUILDER' when I debug.

Please help.

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I am facing the exact same issue. can you please let me know how was it resolved?

When Employee clicks on Organization Chart, it opens up a blank page.

Regards

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

are you checking from Se80? did you see any errors ? ie /n/IWFND/ERROR_LOG /n/iwfnd/gw_client can you ensure user has been assigned with A012 relationship if he is a manager?

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

There isn't any error in /n/IWFND/ERROR_LOG.

But I changed the config and something worked. I am still not clear about the issue.

I disabled the navigation Panel (Screenshot shows earlier config) and now atleast its working. Please share your thoughts on this.

Also if you can share what exactly the purpose of Multiple Selection.

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

What is the path to this screen...

Thanks.

HS